Monday, November 22, 2010

Bicentennial Piñera



In the last time we have all seen like Chile has become a country full of surprises and cool people. In the TV speaking of "brotherhood", "patriotism", even "heroes"(specially "heroes"), but what's going on behind this show?
what's up with the people? I know, I haven´t the truly answer, but I have a intuition... and in this bicentennial year something smell bad, very bad.

Ok. In first place, Mr. President Piñera (better known as "Piraña") I don´t know how begin write about him... really. I mean, WHAT´S WRONG WITH HIM? everything in him is extremely stupid. At the first is funny, very funny, but then is shamful. I mean, is the president, he should not be a clown! At first of his mandate, when the earthquake hit the country, his speeches about the "Tusunami" and the "marepotos" were truly amazing. Then when he said that Robinson Crusoe was a real man, and that Nicanor Parra is dead!
After all these stupid things he did... MORE STUPID THINGS! In germany he wrote a nazi sentence! I know, I'm forgetting a lot of stupid things (like his brother "El Negro Piñera" and his songs about Gustavo Ceratti, Edith Piaf, Marcelo Bielsa and of course, the miners) but these things help to know what kind of president we have, and worse yet... the kind of president that the people chose, even more when the president in question as know for his and contradictions, lies and monopoly companies. I mean, Chilevision? LAN? everyone knew and still voted for him. That's called hypocrisy.

I'm not a political person, I mean, I not belong to any political tendence, but I´m not a stupid, I know about the media lies and the crowd control. And these president and his cabinet also know. I mean, all these bullshit about the miners and heroes, and the earthquake, and the world cup, and the exaggerated patriotism, and alls this thins are only political maneuvers to fool people.

I mean, do you know the new politicals about edutation? is one of the most stupid things all the time. Privatization and monopoly. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment